- Location: Nairobi, Kenya
- Founded: Monday 31st October 2011
- Website: www.bityarn.co.ke
Bityarn is a technology firm designed to impact Kenya, East Africa and the wider Africa community through development of innovative and capacity building applications. We specialize in developing mobile applications as well as supporting web applications. Bityarn has three core business units; Development, Consulting, and Training. These units work together to collectively deliver world class solutions to our clients. These units are made up of experienced developers, business analysts and project managers, who have pioneered models in the health, education, agriculture, micro-finance, and banking domains.
- Forum - The intersection between mobile and big data... Wednesday 27th August 2014 5:30pm
- NRBUZZ: DRONES FOR AGRICULTURAL MONITORING IN KENYA... Sunday 24th August 2014 5:30pm
- Tech Meets Conservation 08... Thursday 28th August 2014 6:00pm
- Art meets Tech roundtable... Thursday 21st August 2014 5:30pm