- Location: Nairobi, Kenya
- Founded: Monday 31st October 2011
- Website: www.bityarn.co.ke
Bityarn is a technology firm designed to impact Kenya, East Africa and the wider Africa community through development of innovative and capacity building applications. We specialize in developing mobile applications as well as supporting web applications. Bityarn has three core business units; Development, Consulting, and Training. These units work together to collectively deliver world class solutions to our clients. These units are made up of experienced developers, business analysts and project managers, who have pioneered models in the health, education, agriculture, micro-finance, and banking domains.
- CryptoParty... Tuesday 15th April 2014 4:00pm
- QUALITY ASSURANCE TRAINING WITH OLIVER SZIMMETAT, MICROSOFT... Thursday 10th April 2014 10:00am
- NRBUZZ: WHAT ROLE DOES RESEARCH PLAY IN EDTECH?... Thursday 10th April 2014 5:30pm
- AFFORDABLE MANAGEMENT TRAINING WITH AFRICAN MANAGEMENT INITIATIVE... Tuesday 8th April 2014 9:00am