- Location: Nairobi, Kenya
- Founded: Tuesday 1st March 2011
- Website: http://research.ihub.co.ke
iHub Research works from within the nerve center of Kenya’s technology community. The organization has expertise in technology research and facilitates local ICT research capacity in the region. iHub Research shares stories about the vibrant East African technology community by conducting ICT research on technology innovation within the community. We aim to change the ICT Research landscape in Africa by bringing together researchers from around the continent to collaborate and build greater African scholarship. We endeavor to do world-class technology research and act as a beacon for research in East Africa by building a platform to foster ICT researchers in Africa to innovate and gain visibility on the international stage.
Description: Telling tech stories through the use of visuals
- INTEL SHARK TANK... Wednesday 11th December 2013 5:00pm
- MARKETING AND PR WITH PATRICIA MBATIA... Monday 2nd December 2013 3:00pm
- AIRTEL MONEY DEVELOPER SESSION... Wednesday 4th December 2013 1:30pm