Team Leader Software Developement1
- Company: SOS Children's Villages International
- Deadline: Thursday 31st October 2013
- Location: Nairobi
Software Development Process Management
Develop and maintain enterprise content management applications to be implemented organization-wide based on the SharePoint 2010/2013 platform.
Deliver high quality, consistent software solutions aligned to global standards.
Define, improve and roll out software manufacturing processes and technical implementation standards.
Conduct budgeting and resource planning for the Software Development team
Coordinate, support and mentor the Software Development team to achieve the organization’s objectives with regard to its document management and virtual collaboration systems.
Facilitate the recruitment and selection of Software Developers based on identified need.
Monitor project progress and compliance of the Software Development team to the software development processes.
Carry out timely performance management of the Software Development team in line with organization’s policies
How to apply
- NRBUZZ: Using M-Health services to support home-based health care... Thursday 18th September 2014 5:30pm
- INTEL-SPONSORED GAME DEVELOPER MEETUP... Saturday 6th September 2014 10:00am
- PHP User Group... Tuesday 2nd September 2014 5:30pm
- HOW DO YOU DEVELOP YOUR SOFTWARE... Wednesday 3rd September 2014 6:00pm