Team Leader Software Developement1
- Company: SOS Children's Villages International
- Deadline: Thursday 31st October 2013
- Location: Nairobi
Software Development Process Management
Develop and maintain enterprise content management applications to be implemented organization-wide based on the SharePoint 2010/2013 platform.
Deliver high quality, consistent software solutions aligned to global standards.
Define, improve and roll out software manufacturing processes and technical implementation standards.
Conduct budgeting and resource planning for the Software Development team
Coordinate, support and mentor the Software Development team to achieve the organization’s objectives with regard to its document management and virtual collaboration systems.
Facilitate the recruitment and selection of Software Developers based on identified need.
Monitor project progress and compliance of the Software Development team to the software development processes.
Carry out timely performance management of the Software Development team in line with organization’s policies
How to apply
- CryptoParty... Tuesday 15th April 2014 4:00pm
- QUALITY ASSURANCE TRAINING WITH OLIVER SZIMMETAT, MICROSOFT... Thursday 10th April 2014 10:00am
- NRBUZZ: WHAT ROLE DOES RESEARCH PLAY IN EDTECH?... Thursday 10th April 2014 5:30pm
- AFFORDABLE MANAGEMENT TRAINING WITH AFRICAN MANAGEMENT INITIATIVE... Tuesday 8th April 2014 9:00am