Team Leader Software Developement1
- Company: SOS Children's Villages International
- Deadline: Thursday 31st October 2013
- Location: Nairobi
Software Development Process Management
Develop and maintain enterprise content management applications to be implemented organization-wide based on the SharePoint 2010/2013 platform.
Deliver high quality, consistent software solutions aligned to global standards.
Define, improve and roll out software manufacturing processes and technical implementation standards.
Conduct budgeting and resource planning for the Software Development team
Coordinate, support and mentor the Software Development team to achieve the organization’s objectives with regard to its document management and virtual collaboration systems.
Facilitate the recruitment and selection of Software Developers based on identified need.
Monitor project progress and compliance of the Software Development team to the software development processes.
Carry out timely performance management of the Software Development team in line with organization’s policies
How to apply
- EXPERT TALK - IBM'S RESEARCH DR. KOMMIE WELDEMARIAM... Wednesday 12th March 2014 9:20am
- DevOps Day Nairobi 2014... Wednesday 12th March 2014 9:20am
- NAIROBIJS MARCH MEETUP – PLAYING WITH ANGULARJS... Wednesday 12th March 2014 9:20am
- INTEL – GOOGLE DEVELOPER GROUP MEETUP... Wednesday 12th March 2014 9:20am