Team Leader Software Developement1
- Company: SOS Children's Villages International
- Deadline: Thursday 31st October 2013
- Location: Nairobi
Software Development Process Management
Develop and maintain enterprise content management applications to be implemented organization-wide based on the SharePoint 2010/2013 platform.
Deliver high quality, consistent software solutions aligned to global standards.
Define, improve and roll out software manufacturing processes and technical implementation standards.
Conduct budgeting and resource planning for the Software Development team
Coordinate, support and mentor the Software Development team to achieve the organization’s objectives with regard to its document management and virtual collaboration systems.
Facilitate the recruitment and selection of Software Developers based on identified need.
Monitor project progress and compliance of the Software Development team to the software development processes.
Carry out timely performance management of the Software Development team in line with organization’s policies
How to apply
- The Cheetah Fund Crowdfunding Bootcamp... Thursday 9th October 2014 9:00am
- PHP USER GROUP MEETUP... Tuesday 7th October 2014 5:30pm
- Wireless Wednesday... Wednesday 1st October 2014 12:00pm
- Entrepreneurship Forum #5... Saturday 27th September 2014 1:00pm