Mobile App Developer Job – Short Term1
- Company: IBM Research – Africa
- Deadline: Tuesday 8th October 2013
- Location: NAIROBI
IBM Research – Africa (based at Catholic University in Karen, Nairobi) is looking for a short-term contract developer to build a multi-platform smart phone application.
More about the task:
Design and Develop a Smart Phone Application that can run on multiple mobile operating systems (Android, iOS, Windows Phone, Blackberry OS, Symbian).
Experience with mobile development (e.g. Android, iOS, Windows Phone)
Experience with Geospatial Visualization
Skilled at Object Oriented Programming and Design Patterns
Skilled in Java, C#, C++, HTML 5 and/or Objective C
Experience with Database design
Experience with functional and integration testing
Great Communication skills
Ability to deliver high quality code under pressure
Experience with DB2
Experience with IBM Worklight
Deployed one or more applications to a public mobile app store
How to apply
If interested, please send an email with CV immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wireless Wednesday - Opportunities and Challenges for Adoption of mHealth Solutions in Kenya... Wednesday 23rd July 2014 12:00pm
- #FailFaire Nairobi - Mishaps. Mistakes. Migraines... Thursday 17th July 2014 7:00pm
- ENTREPRENEURS FORUM #3... Saturday 19th July 2014 10:00am
- Job Hunting 4 Techies 101... Wednesday 9th July 2014 5:30pm