- Company: Mobile Planet Limited
- Deadline: Sunday 20th October 2013
- Location: Nairobi
A Product Manager is responsible for product planning and implementation throughout the product life-cycle. They include ensure the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals, they gather and prioritize product and customer requirements, define the product vision and work closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support teams/departments to ensure the product is a success. They are further responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction and financial goals are met.
· Managing the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
· Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
· Driving a solution set across development teams (primarily Engineering and Marketing Communications) through market requirements, product contract, and positioning.
· Analyzing potential partner relationships for the product.
· Identify and present innovative and creative product solutions.
· Identify the business and operational requirements based upon the business requirements & objectives of each product.
· Display a high level of critical thinking in cross-functional process analysis and problem resolution for new and existing products.
· Monitor internal processes for efficiency and validity pre & post product launch/changes.
· To meet/exceed expected reliability standards and maintain service levels as assigned by management.
· Perform product demos to customers.
VITAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL:
· Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
· Ability to exercise tact and good interpersonal skills.
· Project management, time management, analytical and problem solving skills.
· Ability to be pro-active with a sense of urgency, understand and communicate technical documentation.
· Be a self-starter, a highly motivated person able to work in a fast paced environment that is continually changing.
· 3+ years of technology marketing/product management experience/product marketing experience.
· Knowledgeable in technology.
· Computer Science or Engineering degree or work experience a strong plus.
· This position requires travel to customer and non-customer sites.
· Experience in product development, strategic planning, and implementation preferred.
· Position is office based (locally)
· Normal working hours are 8.30am – 5pm
. Competitive Salary
· 26 days annual holiday
· Medical Insurance
· Participation in ESOP
· Pension Scheme
How to apply
Send your Curriculum Vitae and Cover letter to email@example.com
- DevOps Day Nairobi 2014... Sunday 9th March 2014 4:49am
- NAIROBIJS MARCH MEETUP – PLAYING WITH ANGULARJS... Sunday 9th March 2014 4:49am
- INTEL – GOOGLE DEVELOPER GROUP MEETUP... Sunday 9th March 2014 4:49am
- BLACKBERRY FEBRUARY MEETUP... Sunday 9th March 2014 4:49am