- Company: Kenpipe Sacco
- Deadline: Saturday 28th May 2011
- Location: Nairobi
Kenpipe Sacco is one of the leading and well-established Sacco’s in Kenya. In its efforts to continually meet members’ needs, the Sacco wishes to fill the above vacancy and therefore invites applications from qualified persons:
KCSE Grade B (plain) and above With a C+ (plus) in English and Maths.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Reporting to the SACCO General Manager the candidate will be responsible for the ICT function of the SACCO and his/her main duties will include;
- Assist in the planning, design, documentation and implementation of various systems including software applications, desktop PCs, servers, printers and network installations.
- Developing, maintaining and monitoring procedures for all server backups and report generation.
- Monitoring of LAN/WAN and internet firewalls
- Performing on-site and remote technical support
- Installing, configuring and upgrading OS and software, security software and administrative packages.
- Providing daily reports to SASRA Standards for decision making
- Any other duty assigned by the Manager
- Be a holder of a Bachelor’s degree in IT or Computer Science
- Be in possession of industry standard certifications such as A+, N+, MCSE, CCNA e.t.c.
- Experience with windows server 2003/2008 platforms, Microsoft Exchange Server, SQL Server 2003 or a higher version as well as desktop windows OS and packages
- Hardware and Software troubleshooting skills and LAN/WAN Configurations.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in a busy IT environment or SACCO
- Experience in SACCO running both BOSA and FOSA systems, Accounting Packages, Mobile Applications and be conversant withSASRA Standards.
- High level of integrity, a self-starter and a team player Age 30 years and above.
How to apply
All positions require persons with excellent communication skills and a high level of proficiency in computer applications relevant for the positions they are applying for.
Send your application and CV quoting three referees to:-
KENPIPE Sacco Ltd.
P.O. Box 314-00507
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 28th May 2011
- Entrepreneurship Forum #5... Saturday 27th September 2014 1:00pm
- BBC “WORLD HAVE YOUR SAY” RADIO SHOW... Tuesday 23rd September 2014 8:00pm
- Quality Assurance workshop... Wednesday 24th September 2014 2:00pm
- NRBUZZ: Using M-Health services to support home-based health care... Thursday 18th September 2014 5:30pm