- Company: Mobile Planet Limited
- Deadline: Sunday 20th October 2013
- Location: Nairobi
Job Title: Project Implementer
Reporting Structure: Reporting to Project Management Lead
Purpose of Position: To be responsible for management and implementation of projects within the company.
· Overall project management including client relationship, implementation schedule, and Communications.
· Accountable for project implementations in terms of delivery according to time schedule, customer satisfaction and project organization.
· Ensure that Project Methodology processes, tools and measurements in relation to project management are practiced throughout the project life-cycle.
· Responsible for project documentation.
· Responsible for accurate project performance and status reporting to internal customers and external customers.
· Co-ordinate regular project meetings and conference calls.
· Responsible for taking up proper counter measure or corrective action, with Supervisor should project deliverables not meet the requirements.
· Preserve customer satisfaction during all phases of the project.
· Consistently work towards Company’s Quality Management Standard and Policies.
· Knowledge sharing and lessons learnt with the rest of the organization to improve on future project performance.
· Any other additional roles as assigned by the supervisor.Vital Qualities:
· Ability to operate, think and plan at a strategic business level and fully incorporate business strategies within all projects.
· Effective time-management skills and organizational agility, including the ability to balance multiple ongoing projects, tasks and priorities.
· Ability to provide innovative solutions and/or perspective to strategy; high level of flexibility and creativity; open to new ideas and feedback.
to identify and articulate customer issues/needs and translate them into
business requirements and implementation plans.
Skills and Experience:
. BA or BS degree (IT, Marketing, Business Administration or Commerce)
· Minimum of two years project co-ordination
· Team Player
· Excellent organizational, planning and time management skills
· Excellent verbal, written communication and customer service skills.
· Experience in the Telecommunication Industry(added advantage)
· Position is office based (locally)
· Normal working hours are 8.30am – 5pm
. Competitive Salary
· 26 days annual holiday
· Medical Insurance
· Participation in ESOP
· Pension Scheme
How to apply
Send your Curriculum Vitae and Cover letter to email@example.com
- INTEL SHARK TANK... Wednesday 11th December 2013 5:00pm
- MARKETING AND PR WITH PATRICIA MBATIA... Monday 2nd December 2013 3:00pm
- AIRTEL MONEY DEVELOPER SESSION... Wednesday 4th December 2013 1:30pm