Chief I.T. Officer (Service Delivery)1
- Company: Kenya Pipeline Company Limited
- Deadline: Friday 10th June 2011
- Location: Nairobi
Kenya Pipeline Company Limited is looking for suitable candidates to fill the above position.
Overall Job Purpose
Reporting to the Information Communication Technology Manager, the purpose of this job is to manage ICT Service Delivery so as to exceed customer expectation in support of KPC business goals. The task involves overseeing: configuration, service desk, policies, standards, procedures, change, configuration and service level management.
Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop, implement and maintain a Service Level Management process that includes a Service Catalogue, Service Level Agreements, Operational Level Agreements and regular service reviews with ICT customers.
- Develop, implement and manage a change control procedure for the ICT team undertaking the role of Change Manager for the department.
- Develop, implement and maintain a Configuration Management process ensuring that all hardware and software assets are appropriately recorded and managed.
- Maintain, run and develop an ITIL compliant ICT Service Desk.
- Manage relationships with vendors for purchases, service and support of all information systems and technology.
- Business continuity management
- Any other duties assigned by the ICTM.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Information Systems or Computer Science or equivalent from a recognized University.
- ITIL certification or equivalent is an added advantage.
- Working knowledge under an ERP (SAP) an added advantage.
- Good communicator, leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of service management standards, advanced knowledge of computer support, excellent written and communication skills.
- Be a team player, able to supervise and guide staff under him/her.
- Have served for a minimum of eight (8) years relevant experience of which three (3) years must be at a senior level.
How to apply
Suitably qualified candidates should apply in confidence to the address below quoting the advertised position on both the cover letter and the envelope by 10th June 2011 enclosing CVs with full details of education background, professional qualifications, relevant experience, day time telephone contact and attach copies of Certificates. Applications may also be deposited at our Head Office, Kenpipe Plaza Ground Floor in the APPLICATION BOX or posted through the address below:
The Managing Director
Kenya Pipeline Company Limited
P.O. Box 73442, 00200
Kenya Pipeline Company is an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Any lobbying or Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
KPC is an equal opportunity employer. Female candidates are particularly encouraged to apply.
- NRBUZZ: Using M-Health services to support home-based health care... Thursday 18th September 2014 5:30pm
- INTEL-SPONSORED GAME DEVELOPER MEETUP... Saturday 6th September 2014 10:00am
- PHP User Group... Tuesday 2nd September 2014 5:30pm
- HOW DO YOU DEVELOP YOUR SOFTWARE... Wednesday 3rd September 2014 6:00pm