XHTML/CSS Front-End Web Developer2
- Company: mFieldwork LTD
- Deadline: Monday 30th December 2013
- Location: Nairobi
mFieldwork is a growing Nairobi based technology start-up providing remote management solutions to humanitarian and development organizations.
mFieldwork is looking for both a junior and senior Front-End Web Developer to join our dynamic team. Successful candidates will be responsible for building new user interfaces and making adjustments and improvements to our existing platform. Ideal candidates will have a can-do attitude, passion for UI/UX, and will be able to get up to speed quickly.
• Ability to work in a team environment, from making pixel perfect sites that meet the design requirements to integrating code with the back-end development team;
• Strong working knowledge of Photoshop or Illustrator and able to undertake their own design work when required;
• Strong XHTML skills and knowledge of how to use appropriate hooks in XHTML to limit the amount of classes and ID’s required on a page;
• Deep understanding of CSS inheritance and how to use it to your advantage;
• A good ideology for managing maintainable, scalable and cross-browser code across large sites;
• In-depth knowledge of IE quirks and how to address them.
• Experience with agile development methodologies;
• Experience with github or equivalent repository system;
Candidates for the junior post should have demonstrated experience creating complex CSS and XHTML code. Candidates for the senior post should have demonstrated experience with UI/UX design and managing teams in addition to demonstrated experience creating complex CSS and XHTML code.
mFieldwork offers a competitive salary. You will work in a fun and creative environment with a talented group of individuals that are committed to changing how organizations collect and manage their information in remote environments. Candidates must be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
How to apply
Interested candidates may submit their CV, cover letter and salary expectations to email@example.com. Please include the position title in the subject of the message.
- MARKETING AND PR WITH PATRICIA MBATIA... Monday 2nd December 2013 3:00pm
- AIRTEL MONEY DEVELOPER SESSION... Wednesday 4th December 2013 1:30pm
- NAIROBI RESEARCH BUZZ... Thursday 5th December 2013 5:30pm
- Taking Unit Testing to the Next Level (.NET User Group Meetup)... Wednesday 27th November 2013 6:00pm