- Company: Vera Solutions
- Deadline: Friday 30th August 2013
- Location: Nairobi
Project Summary: 1-2-minute animated marketing video for data-and technology-focused social enterprise
Supervisor: Communications Fellow
Timeline: Immediate availability; Project due by September 10, 2013
Who We Are
Vera Solutions is a social enterprise building cloud and mobile applications for social impact organizations worldwide. Our clients include major iNGOs and grant-making organizations, social enterprises, and local, community-based organizations. They work across health, education, microfinance, and more. In each case, our solutions are helping them to collect real-time, high quality programmatic data that we believe makes them more efficient, data-driven, and effective organizations. Our work is centered on Salesforce’s Force.com platform, the world’s leading cloud application development platform.
We are a growing organization, with 15 full-time staff based in Nairobi, Mumbai, and Geneva. We are a 2012 Echoing Green Fellow, a 2012 Dasra Social Impact Fellow, and were recently featured in Forbes Magazine’s Top 30 Under 30 in the category of Social Entrepreneurship.
What We Need
A 1:30-2:00 minute long animated marketing video with voiceover summarizing our company and our work. We will provide ideas and a script, but are looking for someone that could provide input into the design/concept phase as well as execute on the production.
· Knowledge of, and access to, After Effects, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Audition or other video production equipment
· Access to a high-quality microphone or other recording equipment
· Excellent communication in both written and spoken English (we may ask the applicant to provide the voice-over)
· Must be available to start immediately for project-based work
· Must have a portfolio of previous animation work demonstrating your comfort with the software mentioned above
How to apply
To Apply please send a resume and at least three relevant samples of your work that you feel best demonstrate your style and abilities. Please also include your fee for the entire project as well as your proposal for post-project support (retainer or hourly rate). Selected applicants will be contacted for interviews. Please send all application materials and inquiries to email@example.com. Apply by August 30, 2013.
- Wireless Wednesday - Opportunities and Challenges for Adoption of mHealth Solutions in Kenya... Wednesday 23rd July 2014 12:00pm
- #FailFaire Nairobi - Mishaps. Mistakes. Migraines... Thursday 17th July 2014 7:00pm
- ENTREPRENEURS FORUM #3... Saturday 19th July 2014 10:00am
- Job Hunting 4 Techies 101... Wednesday 9th July 2014 5:30pm