Software Developer (Web & Mobile)1
- Company: Pesa Print Limited.
- Deadline: Monday 2nd September 2013
- Location: Nairobi
PesaPrint is an e-commerce and m-commerce business solution provider and provides a robust IT enterprise level of service to businesses. Our vision is to be the premier ICT provider in the industry, through innovative, timely and cost effective solutions that help our clients achieve and exceed their business objectives.
We are seeking to recruit a new talent into the position of a Software Developer.
Kindly apply if you meet the requirements below.
- Minimum: 2 years experience developing, deploying and supporting web based systems
- Experience developing software using any of the following languages (C#, PHP, Java, Ruby, Python)
- Demonstrated experience with developing mobile applications (Preferably Android)
- A master of at-least one MVC web framework.
- Proven understanding of software development techniques, concepts and process
- High energy, confident, and ambitious individual.
- Strong desire to learn and grow.
- Must consistently perform at the highest levels in a dynamic and fast paced team.
- Must be a passionate communicator, willing to challenge and enhance ideas while preserving relationships
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience preferred
- Experience working with any cloud computing service(GAE/Azure/Amazon)
- Experience with integrating with POS systems.
How to apply
1. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, please include links to previous works.
2. If you feel that you don't meet the requirements above, but you have strong desire to learn, apply for internship.
- The Kenya Lean Series... Tuesday 29th July 2014 5:30pm
- Tech Meets Conservation 07... Thursday 31st July 2014 6:30pm
- AMI Self Management Training... Saturday 12th July 2014 9:00am
- Wireless Wednesday... Wednesday 30th July 2014 12:00pm