Web Developer / Programmer1
- Company: Pamoja Media East Africa Ltd
- Deadline: Wednesday 28th August 2013
- Location: Nairobi
Pamoja Media East Africa is an online marketing agency that builds applications to help our clients interact and engage with both the African and the diaspora market online.
We are seeking to add passionate developers to our team. Apply if you have the following qualifications:
a) Experienced PHP developer familiar with the latest features of PHP 5.3+ and MySQL 5.5+.
b) Experience with CMS especially Wordpress and/or MODx.
c) Experience with Frameworks especially Yii and CodeIgniter.
d) Write jQuery and use popular jQuery plugins with above CMSes and frameworks.
e) Write HTML5/CSS3 code and knows how to resolve common browser-compatibility issues.
f) Experience with Version Control particularly Git or Mercurial is added advantage.
g) Experience with Linux and use of SSH to deploy sites is an added advantage.
h) Knows how to convert PSD-to-HTMLCSS with jQuery widgets if required.
In addition, you should have the following abilities:
i. Creative and dynamic approach to building applications.
ii. Good inter-personal skills and can work individually or in a team set up.
iii.Quick learner and able to add new techniques and methodologies in tasks.
iv. Precise and thorough in their work while able to handle several projects at a time.
How to apply
To apply send the following to email@example.com:
A brief description about yourself, your vision and interests.
Your up-to-date CV with links to recent work you have already done.
- CryptoParty... Tuesday 15th April 2014 4:00pm
- QUALITY ASSURANCE TRAINING WITH OLIVER SZIMMETAT, MICROSOFT... Thursday 10th April 2014 10:00am
- NRBUZZ: WHAT ROLE DOES RESEARCH PLAY IN EDTECH?... Thursday 10th April 2014 5:30pm
- AFFORDABLE MANAGEMENT TRAINING WITH AFRICAN MANAGEMENT INITIATIVE... Tuesday 8th April 2014 9:00am