- Company: Blue Gate Technologies Ltd
- Deadline: Saturday 3rd August 2013
- Location: Nairobi
An exciting opportunity for an IT Internship has arisen. This is not a Programming/coding position. We are however looking for candidates interested in non-coding Software Engineering skills such as User Interface Design, Business Analysis, Software Quality Assurance, Software Testing, Documentation,
or those awaiting graduations encouraged to apply. You should have good
communication skills, technical skills to test & document software. You
should be a fast learner and also have good teamwork skills. You offer support
to our Software Development Team developing Android Mobile Apps.
How to apply
Apply to: email@example.com. Send well written cover letter and updated CV explaining why you are most suited. In your application, try and describe projects you undertook at school along the themes of Teamwork, Good Communication and any IT project you may have participated in.
Ideal to have own laptop but do not let this prevent you from applying if you meet other requirements.
- The Cheetah Fund Crowdfunding Bootcamp... Thursday 9th October 2014 9:00am
- PHP USER GROUP MEETUP... Tuesday 7th October 2014 5:30pm
- Wireless Wednesday... Wednesday 1st October 2014 12:00pm
- Entrepreneurship Forum #5... Saturday 27th September 2014 1:00pm