CTO and Founding Partner1
- Company: Codaboma
- Deadline: Friday 16th August 2013
- Location: Nairobi
I am looking for a RoR Guru to found a new software house with the aim of developing a series of high revenue generating web and mobile apps aimed at the Kenyan and other African markets.
There are 3-4 specific and very exciting projects to begin work on immediately.
The successful applicant will be highly knowledgable on Ruby on Rails or Python, has experience with systems architecture, has managed a team of developers, has the ambition to create the best apps possible, is commercially minded, and is willing to mix a relatively modest salary with equity in the business.
How to apply
Drop me a mail (email@example.com) if you are interested in exploring the oppourtnuity further with details of why it appeals to you and what qualifies you for the role.
- Art meets Tech roundtable... Thursday 21st August 2014 5:30pm
- Afroes Game Design Challenge... Thursday 21st August 2014 9:00am
- FIRESIDE CHAT: RENAUD VISAGE (EVENTBRITE FOUNDER)... Monday 11th August 2014 5:00pm
- Google #40 Forward iHub Forum... Friday 8th August 2014 5:30pm