- Company: Mondeas Ltd
- Deadline: Wednesday 10th July 2013
- Location: NAIROBI
Maintaining and developing our two websites (www.upnairobi.com and www.kenyaconcierge.com) with an emphasis on the day-to-day maintenance, uploads of content, SEO, and basic problem solving. Every week we put out a newsletter for each publication, which will also be your responsibility.
Basically you will:
- be a kick-ass ninja
at web languages, especially PHP
- own WordPress sites
and have experience of the beauties and uglies that are Word Press
deployments and plug-ins
- Be able to name
your top 5 favourite Word Press themes
- like to be exposed
to the most interesting and cutting edge people, events and
workspace in Nairobi
- have supported web
services in the past that need to be live 'all the time'
- enjoy discussing new projects, ideas and things that can be done for us using the Internet
- want to make
everything easier and better, so that the day-to-day tasks can be
done quickly allowing for the rest of the time to be spent
creatively making the Mondeas Media world a better place
- have a penchant and
passion for developing new web products and applications
- have a deep
understanding of e-commerce platforms and their development
- You will be our only in-house web employee, which requires a high level of independence as well as a broad network of other IT people who can help you out when you come across a problem you can’t solve yourself.
We are constantly developing our web products and there will be opportunities for you to work with other developers on individual projects.
Pay will be dependent upon experience
How to apply
- INTEL SHARK TANK... Wednesday 11th December 2013 5:00pm
- MARKETING AND PR WITH PATRICIA MBATIA... Monday 2nd December 2013 3:00pm
- AIRTEL MONEY DEVELOPER SESSION... Wednesday 4th December 2013 1:30pm