- Company: Africa Alumni
- Deadline: Friday 20th May 2011
- Location: Nairobi
Position Open Immediately
Do you have the skills, creativity and resilience to create the next big idea that will give Facebook a run for their money? We are looking for you!
Programming position available immediately. Qualifying individual must have extensive PHP web programming experience and Zend framework experience. This is a full time position and candidate must be willing to work in physical office located in UpperHill. Candidates that do not meet the above minimum requirements will NOT be considered and need not apply.
- Conceptualize, design and code new product features, applications and widgets
- Understand client requirements and convert into designs, and solution
- Design and develop technical design, interfaces, data conversions and migration
- Front and backend web development and maintenance
- 2-6 years of experience in PHP and MySql.
- Significant experience with SQL Server queries and stored procedures.
- Experience with PHP frameworks, Zend and Symfony.
- Experience with Linux and Apache is a plus.
- Significant experience building Zend Framework applications
- Experience with Software Development methodologies and practices.
- Must be creative and think outside the norm to come up with new innovative ideas and apps.
- A Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
How to apply
To be considered you MUST send the following documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recent copy of your CV indicating minimum of 2 solid years experience in LAMP programming
- A document including a list of your web development portfolio
- A list of minimum of 3 recent professional references
Please note that only qualifying candidates will be contacted. Applications must be received by May 20th 2011 11.59pm.
- Wireless Wednesday - How to use mobile technology to improve education outcomes... Wednesday 6th August 2014 12:00pm
- The Kenya Lean Series... Tuesday 29th July 2014 5:30pm
- Tech Meets Conservation 07... Thursday 31st July 2014 6:30pm
- AMI Self Management Training... Saturday 12th July 2014 9:00am