Support Specialist / Developer1
- Company: UrbanIT Consulting Limited
- Deadline: Monday 30th May 2011
- Location: Nairobi
UrbanIT Consulting Limited is a very diverse and ever expanding company with the primary business of premium SMS including Corporate SMS, SMS Entertainment, SMS marketing services, call centre services, direct mail, SMS web services, Digital Content Broadcasting, USSD. We're just getting warmed up. Where other companies lack the resources or will evolve and adapt to these remarkable times, we live for these opportunities.
Before you read on you have to ask yourself: "Am I up for this challenge?"
- Web developer in asp.net and other web technologies with MS SQL and MYSQL databases.
- Application developer in VB.net. Java and WAP an added advantage.
- User Support and training
- Configuration, installation, and maintenance services for Servers, computers, software and peripherals.
- Utilize change management processes to implement system enhancements, software upgrades and the installation of new products.
- Maintain hardware and software equipment inventories with associated documentation.
- Provide Worldwide Helpdesk services, training and support.
- 2 years experience in software development & support
- BSc in Computer Science, Information Technology or other computing‐related degrees.
- Good communication (verbal & written) skill a must.
- A good team player with great initiative and attitude of work.
- Excited about new technologies and be passionate in work.
- Dynamic, embracing changes & result‐oriented.
How to apply
Interested candidates are invited to write in with full resume, stating present and expected salaries, and enclosing a recent photograph to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Kenya Lean Series... Tuesday 29th July 2014 5:30pm
- Tech Meets Conservation 07... Thursday 31st July 2014 6:30pm
- AMI Self Management Training... Saturday 12th July 2014 9:00am
- Wireless Wednesday... Wednesday 30th July 2014 12:00pm