- Company: Squad Digital
- Deadline: Monday 30th May 2011
- Location: Nairobi
You must be a strategic thinker, with the ability to develop solid copy that transcends the page and carries ideas across multiple digital media.
Beyond the great ideas you must be a great executer, with the ability to follow through and stay engaged from brainstorm, “light bulb” moments, iterations, production, client hang ups and post launch.
You must be proactive, you must be able to hold your own and provide idea leadership in a team of highly opinionated techies, designers, client service and strategy minds.
The role involves management of the creative process and the creative team. As a team leader you will be needed to plan and scope complex assignments into actionable tasks and deliver A-class copy.
You must be a wordsmith (ahem... ), inquisitive and most importantly you must be pleasant to work with.
- Eyes open, Ears perked, Brain on overdrive, Objective and honest
- We value exceptional talent but we will only work with team players – no Prima donnas
- Self-Starter - Looking for candidates who can jump in quickly without a lot of direction.
- Extensive ad agency experience, managing a team working with multiple tight deadlines in a busy high-pressure studio.
- Ability to interact with clients confidently and sell ideas with flair persuasion.
- An excellent creative portfolio showing campaigns executed across a variety of media.
- Digital experience, particularly with but not limited to web, social and emerging technologies.
- Write, edit, and proof content and copy for web, mobile, game, apps, video scripts, presentations and social media.
- Actively seek out and help define new creative possibilities for clients.
- Assist in leading, developing and growing the copy/content team.
Our "must haves"
- A passion for technology.
- The drive to excel and succeed; self-motivated.
- Self-aware, entrepreneurial, and goal oriented with a desire for constant self-improvement.
- Passionate, approachable, upbeat and fun.
- Good coaching, training, developing, and mentoring skills.
How to apply
Please send your application to: Charles.Gichuki@squaddigital.com
- PHP User Group... Tuesday 2nd September 2014 5:30pm
- HOW DO YOU DEVELOP YOUR SOFTWARE... Wednesday 3rd September 2014 6:00pm
- MOBILE MONDAY – FEATURING ELMA BY CRAFT SILICON... Monday 8th September 2014 6:00pm
- MANAGING CUSTOMERS AND MARKETS... Tuesday 9th September 2014 9:00am