Junior Software Engineer, Product Design2
- Company: SleepOut.com
- Deadline: Wednesday 31st July 2013
- Location: Nairobi
The ideal candidate is an experienced PHP developer who is
accomplished working within framework environments. You will be using
Kohana but your discipline and flexibility are your strengths, not your
Keep up in a fast-paced development environment.
Build the tools that allow for rapid prototyping and implementation of user-facing features.
Assist Senior Software Engineers in meeting deadlines by stepping in where most needed.
Identify your roles in the development of SleepOut 2.0.
Strong PHP, Ruby or Python background.
Experience with test and behaviour driven development.
Exceptional design and UX sensibilities.
Familiarity with HTML/CSS frameworks like Twitter Bootstrap and Compass.
Understanding of general frontend performance issues.
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues.
Is this you? Send in your application today!
How to apply
To apply please send an email to email@example.com with your CV, cover letter and salary expectations.
- CryptoParty... Tuesday 15th April 2014 4:00pm
- QUALITY ASSURANCE TRAINING WITH OLIVER SZIMMETAT, MICROSOFT... Thursday 10th April 2014 10:00am
- NRBUZZ: WHAT ROLE DOES RESEARCH PLAY IN EDTECH?... Thursday 10th April 2014 5:30pm
- AFFORDABLE MANAGEMENT TRAINING WITH AFRICAN MANAGEMENT INITIATIVE... Tuesday 8th April 2014 9:00am