- Company: Farwell Consultants Limited
- Deadline: Thursday 30th May 2013
- Location: Karen, Nairobi
Farwell Consultants Limited is a dynamic technology based software and ICT consultancy house.
We are looking to expand our team of software engineers and are looking to enthusiastic, creative, open minded and dynamic individuals to join the team.
The successful candidate will work alongside our existing team of software developers and graphic designers to create great software solutions for businesses in Kenya and overseas.
Expect to be challenged and stretched as we continue to grow and expand our portfolio.
Key skills and qualifications are:
1. Degree in an IT related discipline
2. Experience with numerous CMS e.g. Drupal, Joomla, Wordpress etc.
3. Experience with MySQL, PHP, JQuery, CodeIgniter
It would be considered an advantage to have experience Adobe CS4 and later
How to apply
Interested candidates are invited to send their applications via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You should include in your email your detailed CV, three references and some portfolio examples.
- CryptoParty... Tuesday 15th April 2014 4:00pm
- QUALITY ASSURANCE TRAINING WITH OLIVER SZIMMETAT, MICROSOFT... Thursday 10th April 2014 10:00am
- NRBUZZ: WHAT ROLE DOES RESEARCH PLAY IN EDTECH?... Thursday 10th April 2014 5:30pm
- AFFORDABLE MANAGEMENT TRAINING WITH AFRICAN MANAGEMENT INITIATIVE... Tuesday 8th April 2014 9:00am