Data Systems Manager1
- Company: ILRI
- Deadline: Thursday 2nd May 2013
- Location: Nairobi
The overall purpose of this position is to provide support in data management, database design and designing and maintaining systems for managing and utilising research data for Humidtropics Strategic Research Theme 1 (Systems Analysis & Global Synthesis). This position would be part of the ILRI Research Methods Group.
See URL for details and requirements.
How to apply
Applicants should send a cover letter and CV combined as one document addressed to the Human Resources Director, explaining their interest in the position, what they can bring to the job and the names and addresses (including telephone and email) of three referees who are knowledgeable about the candidate’s professional qualifications and work experience by 8th May 2013. Log on to: http://www.myjobsinkenya.com/ilri_jobs. The position title and reference number REF: DSM/RMG/04/13 should be clearly marked on the cover letter. Only online applications will be considered, and only short listed candidates will be contacted.
To find more about ILRI, visit our Website at http://www.ilri.org/
To find out more about working at ILRI visit our website at http://www.ilri.org/ilricrowd/
- EXPERT TALK - IBM'S RESEARCH DR. KOMMIE WELDEMARIAM... Wednesday 12th March 2014 4:48am
- DevOps Day Nairobi 2014... Wednesday 12th March 2014 4:48am
- NAIROBIJS MARCH MEETUP – PLAYING WITH ANGULARJS... Wednesday 12th March 2014 4:48am
- INTEL – GOOGLE DEVELOPER GROUP MEETUP... Wednesday 12th March 2014 4:48am