Mobile e-commerce software development1
- Company: Startle
- Deadline: Friday 10th May 2013
- Location: Any
Software Development for integrated Mobile Money, Security Algorithms & CRM Database Applications
On behalf of a client Startle is calling for Expressions of Interest from international and national software development firms, for building custom backend business software applications for an e-commerce venture operating in East Africa using mobile money. Firms having presence and experience within the region are highly encouraged to participate.
The work involves software development; algorithm and security features design; installation/integration & training and requires skills in the fields of web, SMS/USSD application design, mobile money and database applications.
How to apply
Interested firms may contact Startle for the full documentation on email@example.com
- The Kenya Lean Series... Tuesday 29th July 2014 5:30pm
- Tech Meets Conservation 07... Thursday 31st July 2014 6:30pm
- AMI Self Management Training... Saturday 12th July 2014 9:00am
- Wireless Wednesday... Wednesday 30th July 2014 12:00pm