Mobile e-commerce software development1
- Company: Startle
- Deadline: Friday 10th May 2013
- Location: Any
Software Development for integrated Mobile Money, Security Algorithms & CRM Database Applications
On behalf of a client Startle is calling for Expressions of Interest from international and national software development firms, for building custom backend business software applications for an e-commerce venture operating in East Africa using mobile money. Firms having presence and experience within the region are highly encouraged to participate.
The work involves software development; algorithm and security features design; installation/integration & training and requires skills in the fields of web, SMS/USSD application design, mobile money and database applications.
How to apply
Interested firms may contact Startle for the full documentation on email@example.com
- The OLX Experience... Friday 25th July 2014 6:00pm
- Wireless Wednesday - Opportunities and Challenges for Adoption of mHealth Solutions in Kenya... Wednesday 23rd July 2014 12:00pm
- #FailFaire Nairobi - Mishaps. Mistakes. Migraines... Thursday 17th July 2014 7:00pm
- ENTREPRENEURS FORUM #3... Saturday 19th July 2014 10:00am