Mobile e-commerce software development1
- Company: Startle
- Deadline: Friday 10th May 2013
- Location: Any
Software Development for integrated Mobile Money, Security Algorithms & CRM Database Applications
On behalf of a client Startle is calling for Expressions of Interest from international and national software development firms, for building custom backend business software applications for an e-commerce venture operating in East Africa using mobile money. Firms having presence and experience within the region are highly encouraged to participate.
The work involves software development; algorithm and security features design; installation/integration & training and requires skills in the fields of web, SMS/USSD application design, mobile money and database applications.
How to apply
Interested firms may contact Startle for the full documentation on firstname.lastname@example.org
- NRBUZZ: Using M-Health services to support home-based health care... Thursday 18th September 2014 5:30pm
- INTEL-SPONSORED GAME DEVELOPER MEETUP... Saturday 6th September 2014 10:00am
- PHP User Group... Tuesday 2nd September 2014 5:30pm
- HOW DO YOU DEVELOP YOUR SOFTWARE... Wednesday 3rd September 2014 6:00pm