Lead Developer or Team (short term contract)1
- Company: Akengo
- Deadline: Wednesday 1st May 2013
- Location: Nairobi
Who we are:
Akengo Corp. is an early stage social enterprise pioneering a new solution to the lack of growth among micro enterprises.
What we’re looking for:
We are seeking a Lead Developer or team to build the first working prototype of our mobile enterprise platform: Akengo.
Whether by Web or USSD, micro enterprise owners and employees create profiles on Akengo to unlock simple, relevant business tools like training and certification.
The preferred backend is Drupal but we’ll consider other suggestions if Drupal is not one of your areas of expertise. Initial interfaces must include responsive mobile-web and USSD while meeting W3C WGAC II accessibility guidelines. The work plan must be based on user-centered design and agile development principals.
Familiarity with the following is preferred:
- Graphic design
- Enterprise software / SaaS
- Training pedagogy
- Kenyan and Tanzanian Kiswahili
How to apply
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Brief introduction of yourself explaining why you are interested and how you fit what we’re looking for
- Attached CV or LinkedIn profile
- Links to relevant projects from your portfolio
- Salary expectations
- Soonest availability for a call or meeting
- MARKETING AND PR WITH PATRICIA MBATIA... Monday 2nd December 2013 3:00pm
- AIRTEL MONEY DEVELOPER SESSION... Wednesday 4th December 2013 1:30pm
- NAIROBI RESEARCH BUZZ... Thursday 5th December 2013 5:30pm
- Taking Unit Testing to the Next Level (.NET User Group Meetup)... Wednesday 27th November 2013 6:00pm