Software Developer / Support Engineer2
- Company: BambaRewards.com
- Deadline: Thursday 30th May 2013
- Location: Westlands, Nairobi
BambaRewards.com is excited to be recruiting an outstanding, energetic, and highly motivated individual to fill the role of development and technical support specialist. The stand-out individual must have strong technical and communication skills to join our team and fit into our great employee culture.
The selected candidate will start as a support engineer working remotely and onsite with customers. His or her job will be to manage the BambaRewards.com cloud software, solve customer issues arising from our cloud software and to provide guidance on enhancing the customer processes/experience. This includes the ability to problem-solve technical issues, manage the cloud-software, and act as a consultant for improvements and enhancements to the software . Furthermore, after showing great aptitude for this, the candidate will have promotion paths into either exclusively software engineering or exclusively technical consulting.
We are hiring both interns and full-time staff to begin IMMEDIATELY!
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Effective and high quality support of client issues
- Day-to-day management of the BambaRewards.com framework for clients
- Developing custom solutions leverage BambaRewards.com platform
- Integrating BambaRewards.com with other applications
- Working with team members to provide scope and timeline for development items
- Being able to work with aggressive timelines and communicate well with clients and other team members
- Understand customer business processes furthermore providing insight into SaaS enhancements for our clients
Qualifications - Background and Experience:
- Full-time: At least 1 year of experience in developing business related solutions (CRM, ERP, etc.) or applications involving, but not limited to, databases and database logic leveraging triggers or batch processes, user interface, integrating or connecting systems via Web Services API
- Intern & Full-time: Degree in Computer Science, Computer or Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent
Qualifications - Personal:
- Enthusiastic, professional, and confident personality, with a focus on customer success
- Excellent listening skills and detail oriented mind to fully understand customer requirements and pain points
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies
- Ability to translate customer requirements into development plans and design
- Strong organization skills that can translate into project managing customer requirements and deadlines
- Technical acumen to convert plans into real solutions that works
- Client-focused attitude. A customer advocate
- Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
Qualifications - Technical:
- Very strong object oriented skill set; ability to learn new languages easily and quickly
- Knowledge of Agile development
- Asset: Knowledge of enterprise systems, CRM, ERP, and Datawarehousing
- Asset: Work experience with a software organization or professional consulting organization
How to apply
Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please specify the role you wish to apply for and your available start date.
Direct applicants only please - no agencies and no phone calls. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- PHP USER GROUP MEETUP... Tuesday 7th October 2014 5:30pm
- Wireless Wednesday... Wednesday 1st October 2014 12:00pm
- Entrepreneurship Forum #5... Saturday 27th September 2014 1:00pm
- BBC “WORLD HAVE YOUR SAY” RADIO SHOW... Tuesday 23rd September 2014 8:00pm