Mobile Applications Developer2
- Company: Bityarn Consult
- Deadline: Wednesday 1st May 2013
- Location: Nairobi
About Bityarn Consult:
We are a Kenyan registered technology consulting and development firm specialised in developing mobile applications as well as supporting web applications, enterprise solutions and other bespoke software applications. Our firm is made up of experienced developers, business analysts and project managers who have pioneered models in health, education, agriculture, micro-finance and banking domains.
As mobile applications developer, you will be given direct responsibility for core features and services that ship to users. You will be expected to embrace these challenges, learn fast, and deliver great results. You will bring the willingness to learn and grow, and we will reciprocate with ample opportunity to do just that, in a friendly, fun and exciting environment.
- Involvement in every part of the software lifecycle from specs discussion to development to testing, releasing, and deployment.
- Discuss design, scalability, interoperability and other issues encountered with the team.
- Participate in code reviews, bug tracking, project management with the rest of the team.
Technology Skills Required:
- Strong Java SE knowledge
- A working experience with Android
- Experience working with XML/JSON
- Solid SQL background
- Excellent testing practices
- Experience using design patterns.
- Version Control systems and best practices - GIT and/or Mercurial
- Comfortable working in a Unix environment
- Published apps on the Google Play store
- REST API design and implementation
Demonstrate-able experience in any set of the above requirements is highly preferred.
How to apply
Please send a CV and brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Resumes submitted by non-approved third parties, recruiters or headhunters will be considered unsolicited, and Bityarn Consult will not be obligated to pay any referral fees.
- Wireless Wednesday... Wednesday 30th July 2014 12:00pm
- The OLX Experience... Friday 25th July 2014 6:00pm
- Wireless Wednesday - Opportunities and Challenges for Adoption of mHealth Solutions in Kenya... Wednesday 23rd July 2014 12:00pm
- #FailFaire Nairobi - Mishaps. Mistakes. Migraines... Thursday 17th July 2014 7:00pm