- Company: Safemark Software
- Deadline: Thursday 18th April 2013
- Location: Nairobi
Safemark software is a new software development company specializing in the development of software solution for law enforcement and government agencies worldwide. We are seeking qualified and experienced programmers for three long term projects currently underway.
Scope of Work
· Develop an enterprise class software solution using either the Yii or Zend Framework.
· Engage business users and other technical teams during the development of the software solutions.
· Contribute to our development and testing teams in other projects.
· Minimum Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field.
· At least 3 years of experience in building enterprise class solutions in major programming platforms.
· Experience deploying information systems.
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills with an attention to detail.
· Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and manage their own time with changing deadlines.
· Experience with either the Yii or Zend Framework is highly preferred.
How to apply
Send us your detailed CV highlighting the qualifications listed above, your Work experience + your salary / remuneration expectations to email@example.com
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be notified.
- PHP USER GROUP MEETUP... Tuesday 7th October 2014 5:30pm
- Wireless Wednesday... Wednesday 1st October 2014 12:00pm
- Entrepreneurship Forum #5... Saturday 27th September 2014 1:00pm
- BBC “WORLD HAVE YOUR SAY” RADIO SHOW... Tuesday 23rd September 2014 8:00pm