Creative Digital Designer1
- Company: Access Leo Burnett Ltd
- Deadline: Wednesday 15th May 2013
- Location: Nairobi
At least 2+ years proven digital design experience
Bachelor Degree in Graphic Design, Interactive Design, Multimedia, fine arts or related dicipline
Conceptual Digital Design
·Experience designing at a conceptual level across a number of platforms (web, mobile, social media, apps, facebook,)
·Up-to-date knowledge of current technologies and limitationsA passion for concept-driven design, typography and creative thinking
·Ability to execute on creative digital projects - from concept through to production, and launch
·Able to deliver whole or supporting digital campaigns
·Monitor progress and competitor activity and new innovations in digital marketing
·Excellent communication and presentation skills
·Leading creative concepts and technical development of website.
·Coordinating with internal and external teams for timely project delivery.
·Conceptualizing new and interesting web products.
·Regularly bringing new web site content enhancements, including surveys and tools.
·Integrating digital approaches and creative design.
·Responsible for all the activities leading to increased web traffic.
·Responsible for entire website management.
How to apply
Please email CV and examples of work by 30th April 2013
- PHP USER GROUP MEETUP... Tuesday 7th October 2014 5:30pm
- Wireless Wednesday... Wednesday 1st October 2014 12:00pm
- Entrepreneurship Forum #5... Saturday 27th September 2014 1:00pm
- BBC “WORLD HAVE YOUR SAY” RADIO SHOW... Tuesday 23rd September 2014 8:00pm