Web Applications Developer1
- Company: After 6 Creatives Limited
- Deadline: Monday 15th April 2013
- Location: Nairobi
A Female web Applications developer responsible for the coding of websites and web applications. You will be involved with the technical aspects of websites and web applications. You will also be involved with the maintenance and update of existing Web Apps.
Your tasks will include:
- write the programming code, either from scratch or by adapting existing website software and packages to meet business requirements
- test the web Application and identify any technical problems
- upload the site onto a server and register it with different search engines.
The web developer should:
- have skills in software programming and graphics
- have creativity and imagination
- be adaptable and able to pick up new techniques
- have good interpersonal and communication skills
- be able to work on their own or in a team
- be able to work to tight deadlines
- be thorough and precise in their work
- be able to multi-task
- be aware of international web standards and protocols
- be able to use their initiative.
It is important to be interested in:
- keeping up to date with advances in computer technology and how this affects the business environment
- the internet
- troubleshooting and problem solving.
A web designer/developer will usually work as part of a team, which will include a Digital strategist, a Web Designer, a Web author/editor and an account manager.
How to apply
Send your Application and CVs to email@example.com
- EXPERT TALK - IBM'S RESEARCH DR. KOMMIE WELDEMARIAM... Tuesday 11th March 2014 12:54am
- DevOps Day Nairobi 2014... Tuesday 11th March 2014 12:54am
- NAIROBIJS MARCH MEETUP – PLAYING WITH ANGULARJS... Tuesday 11th March 2014 12:54am
- INTEL – GOOGLE DEVELOPER GROUP MEETUP... Tuesday 11th March 2014 12:54am