PHP & Front-End Developers2
- Company: Mountbatten Ltd.
- Deadline: Monday 18th February 2013
- Location: Kampala
Mountbatten Ltd. is the leading Drupal company in East-Africa. We work on the biggest and most advanced websites in Uganda for clients like UNICEF, NDI and Fortune-500 companies.
We are an active member of the Drupal community and maintainer of several Drupal modules.
As PHP developer you will be responsible for developing php code that extends the Drupal platform. Some of these projects will be for specific clients, and some projects will be publicly hosted on Drupal.org. You will be working with a small but growing technical team, that consists of designers, architects, configurators, front-end developers and testers and play an active role in the Drupal community.
More information on http://www.mountbatten.net/it/hr/php-developer.html
Front-End Web Developer
More information on http://www.mountbatten.net/it/hr/web-front-end-developer.html
How to apply
You may apply by sending your application with a cover letter, CV and 3 work related references + other evidence that shows your expertise (links to work completed) to email@example.com by 18th February 2013 (our website will state the 11th, for iHubbers we extended the deadline) at 5pm (do not send copies of certificates please). Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Interviews and assessments will take place in the fourth week of February 2013.
- iHub CLOSED for Intel Android App Lab... Thursday 16th May 2013 9:00am
- Understanding The EdTech Ecosystem in Kenya... Wednesday 15th May 2013 12:00pm
- Geeks Gone Global Pitch Day (US Geeks in Kenya)... Thursday 2nd May 2013 6:30am
- Reporting for Duty: Building an Elections Platform for Kenya. Presented by Circle Digital and Nation Media Group... Monday 29th April 2013 5:00pm