Senior Software Developer3
- Company: COMPULYNX LIMITED
- Deadline: Monday 18th February 2013
- Location: NAIROBI
- Write, Design, Develop, maintain program-Code and test according to design specifications, with appropriate supervision &prior approvals.
- Continuously communicates and seek acceptance from the users to conform the development with the user expectations
- Test and debug computer programs and operations in order to ensure application operates correctly and meets user requirements
- Study & evaluate user problems and operations in order to produce feasibility or scope and objectives reports, functional requirements, and design specifications.
- Implement program and train users in order to ensure users are aware of application’s critical aspects, capabilities, and proper use
- Write final user, system, and program documentation in order in order to facilitate system use and future modifications.
Min 3+ Yrs of experience in VB6, Vb.Net, Analytics, Reports and Web Services.
• Working knowledge and experience in the following:
• Windows Client Server Applications/Application Security, Database Security
• Smart Card, Bio-Metric Finger Print based applications
• PDA Terminal and Mobile Applications
• Knowledge and experience in SDLC
• Experience in working with Oracle or MSSql or My SQL/PL/SQL/Crystal Reports, Dash Board Experience in Microsoft, on-Site Client Management, and working exposure in Retail, Banking, Finance, Insurance and Education segment will be an added advantage
How to apply
Send your application to email@example.com. Your application should consist of a brief cover letter and a CV attached to the email. In your cover letter simply detail the projects you have worked on using the above mentioned programming languages and the period spent developing using them exclusively. Also include your current and expected salary.
- INTEL SHARK TANK... Wednesday 11th December 2013 5:00pm
- MARKETING AND PR WITH PATRICIA MBATIA... Monday 2nd December 2013 3:00pm
- AIRTEL MONEY DEVELOPER SESSION... Wednesday 4th December 2013 1:30pm