- Company: Private Safaris E.A.
- Deadline: Friday 22nd April 2011
- Location: Nairobi
Private Safaris (E.A) Ltd ¡s part of Kuoni travel group. It is one of the leading and most reliable Destination Management Company in East Africa. With over 50’000 guests per year and its own fleet of buses and Safari vehicles, Private Safaris (E.A) Ltd leads the way in standards within Eastern Africa.
To strengthen our team, we are now seeking a qualified person to fill the above position:
Maintenance, administration and support of all business systems in Nairobi and Mombasa office.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities will include:
- Incharge of system administration for our two Networks in Nairobi and Mombasa.
- Maintaining and trouble shooting all Hardware & Software.
- Support all users on IT and communication tools.
- Administrating Microsoft Exchange.
- Maintenance of the wide area network between Mombasa and Nairobi.
- Technical maintenance of Tourplan.
- Administrating all other communication tools such as Telephones, Telefax and Radios and keeping control of stock.
- Planning and executing end user training.
Minimum Job specifications:
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking, CCNA, MCSE and other Microsoft certifications.
- Experience ¡n setting up and managing Windows 2003 and 2008 server and Ms SQL 2005 and 2008.
- Knowledge and basic experience in supporting Avaya IP telephony system.
- 5 years experience ¡n a business environment with integrated servers.
- Knowledge and expertise in Tourplan and Crystal report writer.
- Attention to details and analytical skills.
- Project management skills.
How to apply
If you believe you are the right candidate and can clearly demonstrate your ability to meet the criteria given above please submit your application with a detailed curriculum vitae stating your current position, Names of three referees, telephone contact and email address on:
Private Safaris (E.A) Ltd
Mobil Plaza, 2nd Floor
P.O Box 16913, 00620
To be received not later than April 22, 2011.
- Wireless Wednesday - How to use mobile technology to improve education outcomes... Wednesday 6th August 2014 12:00pm
- The Kenya Lean Series... Tuesday 29th July 2014 5:30pm
- Tech Meets Conservation 07... Thursday 31st July 2014 6:30pm
- AMI Self Management Training... Saturday 12th July 2014 9:00am