- Company: Cellulant Kenya
- Deadline: Thursday 28th February 2013
- Location: Nairobi
Cellulant is a mobile commerce company. It operates Africa’s number one mobile commerce network and aims to connect 100 million customers to its mobile commerce ecosystem. Cellulant was founded in 2003 and has currently operations in Kenya, Nigeria, Tanzania, Uganda, Rwanda, Ghana, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Malawi, Zambia, Botswana and every year moving into new countries.
We are the mobile commerce partner of choice and our goal is to connect all of our corporate customers, including e.g. the top Pan African banks, various merchants, to the richest mobile commerce ecosystem in Africa, helping them provide better communication, and more services, and more value to their end consumers. We do that by providing services like mobile banking, mobile payments, music, information services and other mobile related services.
To be able to meet these aggressive growth expectations we require to grow our dynamic team.
We are recruiting a Project Manager
The successful candidate will be responsible to:
- Perform and ensure that the Project Management Lifecycle of any given project is completed i.e. Business development, Project Initiation, Discovery &Planning, Deployment & Testing, Pilot and Closure
- Proactively identify and re-assess the required decision making, problem solving and/or evolving changes in the project (present or future) as the demand/ situation progresses
- Manage stakeholders’ expectations on the respective project’s investments, requirements, performance and deliverables
- Identify and analyze the respective project’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and risks, establish contingency plans and identify trigger events and responsibilities for initiating mitigating action
- Participate actively in business development in the related projects and industry
- Must maintain project IT related documentation and updates
- Coordinate multiple internal and external stakeholders
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Minimum degree preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business
- Skills and experience in using Project Management Tools (eg. Microsoft Project) to implement and monitor respective projects and deliverables
- Experience in managing projects that require coding/software development
- Must have minimum 3 years working experience
- Hands-on experience in projects management and enhancing the methodology, techniques and tools is required
- Experience in managing and monitoring projects effectively and efficiently, resulting in the successful implementation, timely reporting and analysis, and profitability of the respective projects especially in the software development life cycle
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
How to apply
Interested candidates please Email; CV and cover letter indicating interested positions, with the appropriate Subject to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
- Wireless Wednesday... Wednesday 30th July 2014 12:00pm
- The OLX Experience... Friday 25th July 2014 6:00pm
- Wireless Wednesday - Opportunities and Challenges for Adoption of mHealth Solutions in Kenya... Wednesday 23rd July 2014 12:00pm
- #FailFaire Nairobi - Mishaps. Mistakes. Migraines... Thursday 17th July 2014 7:00pm