Team Lead/Senior Account Manager1
- Company: Cellulant Kenya
- Deadline: Thursday 28th February 2013
- Location: Nairobi
Cellulant is a mobile commerce company. It operates Africa’s number one mobile commerce network and aims to connect 100 million customers to its mobile commerce ecosystem. Cellulant was founded in 2003 and has currently operations in Kenya, Nigeria, Tanzania, Uganda, Rwanda, Ghana, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Malawi, Zambia, Botswana and every year moving into new countries.
We are the mobile commerce partner of choice and our goal is to connect all of our corporate customers, including e.g. the top Pan African banks, various merchants, to the richest mobile commerce ecosystem in Africa, helping them provide better communication, and more services, and more value to their end consumers. We do that by providing services like mobile banking, mobile payments, music, information services and other mobile related services.
To be able to meet these aggressive growth expectations we require to grow our dynamic team.
We are recruiting a highly motivated Team Leadkeen to utilize their existing skills and develop new ones that will enable them to add to the success of the organization as well as their own.
The successful candidate will be responsible to:
- Manage a team responsible for exceeding ambitious sales targets
- Manage and grow client relationships on multiple accounts
- Manage business development/sales, project delivery and service management with a team with multiple skills i.e. account management, implementation engineering and project management
- Responsible for growing the team members and excellent team dynamics for optimum business results
- Be responsible for account revenue growth
- Respond to new business leads with innovative and well thought out proposals and presentations.
- Be capable of selling the complete range of the company’s products.
- Communicate the client's goals and represent the client's interests to the company.
Qualifications and skills
The candidate must:
- Have a degree in business related field preferably business administration or marketing is desirable.
- Have at least four years’ experience in marketing a product.
- Have at least two years’ experience leading a team.
- Have strong people skills as well as management skills.
- Have the ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- Are interest in the latest mobile services and technologies
How to apply
- The Cheetah Fund Crowdfunding Bootcamp... Thursday 9th October 2014 9:00am
- PHP USER GROUP MEETUP... Tuesday 7th October 2014 5:30pm
- Wireless Wednesday... Wednesday 1st October 2014 12:00pm
- Entrepreneurship Forum #5... Saturday 27th September 2014 1:00pm