- Company: Nymwel
- Deadline: Monday 28th January 2013
- Location: Nairobi
We are a new and vibrant technology company that is using information technology as a way to create jobs and to promote good livelihoods. In this regard we have various web based projects going on and in the pipeline.
Currently, we are seeking skilled all rounder web developers to be key team players in their dynamic development team and provide front-end development solutions to several of our projects.
The chosen applicant will have:
- An expert understanding and ability to hand-code websites using expert technical skills in HTML, CSS, PHP, Flash etc
- Knowledge of the range of web browsers and their rendering engines
- An understanding of the issues regarding web accessibility and web usability
- Enthusiasm and true passion to develop your career within a development company
- The ability to follow set internal coding standards and contribute to improving them
- The ability to work well under pressure and maintain excellent coding standards
- Have solid communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to work in a team and independently
- A good attitude and strong work ethic.
How to apply
Send a profile of publicly available projects, ones not tied to NDA's and your resume to email@example.com
- The Cheetah Fund Crowdfunding Bootcamp... Thursday 9th October 2014 9:00am
- PHP USER GROUP MEETUP... Tuesday 7th October 2014 5:30pm
- Wireless Wednesday... Wednesday 1st October 2014 12:00pm
- Entrepreneurship Forum #5... Saturday 27th September 2014 1:00pm