Looking for a job as a web programmer that offers more than the same old thing day after day? Do you crave challenges that test your current skills and offer opportunities to build new ones? Are you driven by attention to detail and the need to excel at what you do? If you embrace these ideals than you owe it to yourself to check out our Senior Web Developer position within the award winning 360° agency.
We are seeking a senior-level programmer to develop front end programming in support of our many campaign projects that span youth brands like AXE, KFC and Pepsi. We produce web sites, online marketing elements, blogs, apps, wikis, rich media ads, communities, RFID tags, augmented reality and more. In addition to the qualities already mentioned, the position will demand a self starter who collaborates effectively with other developers, designers, creative directors, account team partners and clients.
Required Responsibilities and Skills:
- BS in computer science or a related field, or significant equivalent experience
- 3 years minimum experience with HTML/XHTML/HTML5 and CSS
- 3 years minimum web programming experience, including PHP (preferred), ASP or JSP
- 1 year minimum experience working with relational database systems such as MySQL (preferred),MSSQL or Oracle and a good working knowledge of SQL
- Experience developing HTML/CSS and cutting up graphics from Photoshop designs/ Adobe tools
- Development experience using extensible web authoring tools
- Experience developing and implementing open source software projects
- Experience developing for cross-browser/platform compatibility
- Self-starter with strong self-management skills
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
This position offers the opportunity to continually expand existing skills and develop new ones. Additional consideration will be given to candidates who also have any experience or demonstrated ability to acquire skills in the following areas:
- CMS development and/or support
- Experience with Drupal, Joomla, WordPress and other open source CMS
- Experience with Social Networks such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Foursquare, etc.
- RSS Feed Aggregation
- MVC frameworks such as Code Ignitor or CakePHP
- Webserver configuration for IIS and/or Apache
- Facebook Appliction Development, Facebook Connect, and FBML
- Widget development
How to apply