- Company: Spatial Collective Ltd
- Deadline: Saturday 5th January 2013
- Location: Nairobi
Spatial Collective is looking for web developers to join our team!
Spatial Collective is a small but rapidly expanding startup specializing in mapping and mapping technology. We believe that by gathering data on small communities and building relationships and partnerships with them we can address challenging communities issues. Utilizing these local relationships, we work with local residents and organizations do data collection and integrate local understanding into our clients’ workflow. We are developing a mapping CMS, as well as utilizing existing mapping technologies, to build tools for clients to manage their data and gain insight through visualization and analysis.
We are looking to expand our development team. If you are a developer interested in working on novel problems and interactive visualizations this is the job for you! The primary responsibility of the new team member will be working on new functionality for web platforms. As this is a small, fast moving team we are looking for someone who can take initiative in solving technical problems and can quickly adapt existing technology to fit our needs.
- Passionate about learning about new technology, tools, and languages
- Wants to work in a fast moving, challenging environment.
- Knowledge of OOP, web development
- Personable, team player, with good communication skills
- Interest in Web Design and visualization
- Interest in mapping technology and GIS
Applications will be considered on a rolling basis and interviews will be scheduled for the first two weeks in January 2013.
How to apply
1. Check out our website at www.spatialcollective.com
2. Send an email with a cover letter and a short (2 page maximum) CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include subject line “Web Developer”
3. Applicants MUST indicate their salary expectation and their availability for the job.
4. Applicants must be available for an interview sometime during the first 2 weeks of January 2013.
- Wireless Wednesday - How to use mobile technology to improve education outcomes... Wednesday 6th August 2014 12:00pm
- The Kenya Lean Series... Tuesday 29th July 2014 5:30pm
- Tech Meets Conservation 07... Thursday 31st July 2014 6:30pm
- AMI Self Management Training... Saturday 12th July 2014 9:00am