- Company: PSI
- Deadline: Monday 25th April 2011
- Location: Nairobi
PSI is a leading global health organization seeking a consultant in Nairobi – to develop and modify Access databases for the ACTwatch Research Project.
To ensure that reliable databases are available for double data entry of questionnaire results. Databases will be developed in Access, contain a back-end of tables that need to be linked and a user interface designed for data entry clerks with limited skills.
These consultant services will be required at different periods over the next year and payment will be against deliverables.
- Minimum 2 years database development & management experience.
- Demonstrated experience in developing Access databases employed for data entry of research questionnaires.
- Proven skills in managing large datasets (e.g. DHS, censuses).
- Experience in training and supervising data entry clerks.
- Bachelors Degree in IT and/or Computer Science.
- Knowledge of PDA programming an added advantage.
The successful candidate has excellent organizational skills; is a good communicator able to work within in a team; demonstrates attention to detail and is willing to travel outside of Kenya.
How to apply
Interested applicants should submit letter of interest, CV and daily rates to: firstname.lastname@example.org by April 25th, 2011.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Forum - The intersection between mobile and big data... Wednesday 27th August 2014 5:30pm
- NRBUZZ: DRONES FOR AGRICULTURAL MONITORING IN KENYA... Sunday 24th August 2014 5:30pm
- Tech Meets Conservation 08... Thursday 28th August 2014 6:00pm
- Art meets Tech roundtable... Thursday 21st August 2014 5:30pm