Digital Accounts Manager1
- Company: Y&R Brands / Wunderman Nairobi
- Deadline: Tuesday 1st January 2013
- Location: Nairobi
We require a capable Digital Account Manager to be responsible for managing digital projects across multiple accounts, acting as the main point of contact for clients through the project lifecycle and communicating digital design briefs effectively to digital design/development teams.
You will communicate and trouble shoot at all levels and liaise with clients advising them on their web strategy including the brand, messaging, content and technical solutions required in delivering that strategy to ensure a coordinated approach. Essentially, you will drive digital activity across your accounts and immerse yourself in the digital world - pushing the boundaries and integrating innovation to achieve commercial potential for clients.
Projects may typically include: B2B and B2C websites;web applications; CMS systems; e-commerce platforms; smart phone apps, SEO; social media, e-mail marketing and viral campaigns.
The successful candidate is likely to possess a demonstrable 2 - 3 year account handling track record in a similar digital role potentially handling account executives.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Building and maintaining excellent client relationships
• Digital project management through the project lifecycle
• Project scope, requirements and cost proposals
• Briefing and supporting creative and development teams
• Evaluation and QA of all projects
• Attending client meetings at a junior through to Director levels
• Seeking opportunities and generating ideas for clients and advising them accordingly
• Accurate and timely financial management of projects including invoicing
• Monitoring company financial performance alongside directors
• Commercial development of existing client business
How to apply
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and cc email@example.com
- NAIROBIJS MARCH MEETUP – PLAYING WITH ANGULARJS... Friday 7th March 2014 7:34am
- INTEL – GOOGLE DEVELOPER GROUP MEETUP... Friday 7th March 2014 7:34am
- BLACKBERRY FEBRUARY MEETUP... Friday 7th March 2014 7:34am
- Afrimakers Kenya Edition - Training of Mentors... Friday 7th March 2014 7:34am