- Company: Y&R Brands / Wunderman Nairobi
- Deadline: Tuesday 1st January 2013
- Location: Nairobi
The right individual for this role will be a motivated and energetic developer who takes initiative, enjoys finding solutions to a varying number of challenges, is detail-oriented, and takes extreme pride in their work.
- Ability to interpret designs and develop them fully.
- Candidates should have proven .NET experience as well as a solid understanding of Object Oriented Design and Programming.
- A solid understanding of web application development processes, from the layout/user interface to relational database structures.
- Understanding the benefits of SEO and the development skills to support SEO are a plus.
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Ability to communicate directly with peers, managers, and clients while leading development to a completed and successful solution.
- Strong organization skills to manage multiple timelines and complete tasks quickly within the constraints of clients’ timelines and budgets.
- Awareness and pride in 100% client satisfaction.
- Creation of site layout/user interface from provided design concepts by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
- Placement and layout of web site pages given client provided content.
- Development of robust and user-friendly web applications.
- Potential Design and creation of relational database schemas.
- Application/Framework design as needed.
- Specifications/Requirements gathering as needed.
- Routine daily maintenance of existing sites and applications.
More than one position may be available depending on the candidates expertise.
How to apply
Send a CV and sample work to firstname.lastname@example.org and to email@example.com
- Kids Hacker Camp: April Edition... Tuesday 22nd April 2014 9:00am
- CryptoParty... Tuesday 15th April 2014 4:00pm
- QUALITY ASSURANCE TRAINING WITH OLIVER SZIMMETAT, MICROSOFT... Thursday 10th April 2014 10:00am
- NRBUZZ: WHAT ROLE DOES RESEARCH PLAY IN EDTECH?... Thursday 10th April 2014 5:30pm