1 Freelance Senior Developer (Web)1
- Company: Circle Digital
- Deadline: Friday 14th December 2012
- Location: Nairobi
Know your PHP from your Elbow?
We need a freelance Senior web developer to work within our current technical team ASAP on a project basis. You will be working on the biggest digital project of 2013. It involves the election and there is no more important place to be if you care about good technology applied correctly in a high stakes environment.
Circle Digital is a digital agency operating out of offices in Nairobi and London.
Last month more than 10 million people looked at our work.
We do great work, we do it fast. We don't screw around.
We built the current Daily Nation site and we are building it again. We built the Uongozi site. We build a lot of stuff and work with really good people. Better than your clients now. Count on it.
By senior, we mean senior - i.e. you know your schtick, and you've been doing it for some time. Salary is more than competitive and commiserate with experience. We take care of you. We are loyal, professional and going to be here for a long long time.
You should be….
• Attuned to modern Agile Project Management philosophies
• A Linux/Apache/MySQL/PHP5 expert (LAMP)
• Experience with MSSQL
• Familiar with AJAX programming
• Familiar with the WordPress CMS
• Familiar with the MVC programming
• Familiar with version control (SVN or GIT in particular)
• 5+ years real-world experience working in the digital sphere
• Experience with other international organizations is an asset
How to apply
Cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- NRBUZZ: Using M-Health services to support home-based health care... Thursday 18th September 2014 5:30pm
- INTEL-SPONSORED GAME DEVELOPER MEETUP... Saturday 6th September 2014 10:00am
- PHP User Group... Tuesday 2nd September 2014 5:30pm
- HOW DO YOU DEVELOP YOUR SOFTWARE... Wednesday 3rd September 2014 6:00pm