- Company: Eranji Technologies
- Deadline: Thursday 10th January 2013
- Location: Nairobi
- Establishing a detailed program specification through discussion with clients;
- Clarifying what actions the program is intended to perform;
- Breaking down program specification into its simplest elements and translating this logic into a programming language;
- Devising possible solutions to anticipated problems;
- Working as part of a team, which may be established purely for a particular project, to write a specific section of the program;
- Combining all elements of the program design and testing it;
- Testing sample data-sets to check that output from the program works as intended;
- Conducting testing and installing the program into production;
- Reacting to problems and correcting the program as necessary;
- Evaluating and increasing the program's effectiveness;
- Adapting the program to new requirements, as necessary;
- Conducting user acceptance testing to ensure the program can be used easily, quickly and accurately;
- Writing detailed documentation for the operation of the program by users and computer operators;
- Consulting manuals, periodicals and technical reports to learn new ways to develop programs and maintain existing skills and knowledge;
- Updating, repairing, modifying and developing existing software and generic applications
- Applicant must have done at least one project with a moderate level of complexity using CSS, Java Script and/or HTML 5. The project(s) MUST be available for demonstration.
- The more the projects that can be demonstrated the better.
- Applicant must have better than average understanding of object oriented programming principles.
- Applicant must have above average skills in Microsoft SQL.
How to apply
Send CV and cover letter to email@example.com
- BBC “WORLD HAVE YOUR SAY” RADIO SHOW... Tuesday 23rd September 2014 8:00pm
- Quality Assurance workshop... Wednesday 24th September 2014 2:00pm
- NRBUZZ: Using M-Health services to support home-based health care... Thursday 18th September 2014 5:30pm
- INTEL-SPONSORED GAME DEVELOPER MEETUP... Saturday 6th September 2014 10:00am