- Company: Eranji Technologies
- Deadline: Thursday 10th January 2013
- Location: Nairobi
- Establishing a detailed program specification through discussion with clients;
- Clarifying what actions the program is intended to perform;
- Breaking down program specification into its simplest elements and translating this logic into a programming language;
- Devising possible solutions to anticipated problems;
- Working as part of a team, which may be established purely for a particular project, to write a specific section of the program;
- Combining all elements of the program design and testing it;
- Testing sample data-sets to check that output from the program works as intended;
- Conducting testing and installing the program into production;
- Reacting to problems and correcting the program as necessary;
- Evaluating and increasing the program's effectiveness;
- Adapting the program to new requirements, as necessary;
- Conducting user acceptance testing to ensure the program can be used easily, quickly and accurately;
- Writing detailed documentation for the operation of the program by users and computer operators;
- Consulting manuals, periodicals and technical reports to learn new ways to develop programs and maintain existing skills and knowledge;
- Updating, repairing, modifying and developing existing software and generic applications
- Applicant must have done at least one project with a moderate level of complexity using CSS, Java Script and/or HTML 5. The project(s) MUST be available for demonstration.
- The more the projects that can be demonstrated the better.
- Applicant must have better than average understanding of object oriented programming principles.
- Applicant must have above average skills in Microsoft SQL.
How to apply
Send CV and cover letter to email@example.com
- The OLX Experience... Friday 25th July 2014 6:00pm
- Wireless Wednesday - Opportunities and Challenges for Adoption of mHealth Solutions in Kenya... Wednesday 23rd July 2014 12:00pm
- #FailFaire Nairobi - Mishaps. Mistakes. Migraines... Thursday 17th July 2014 7:00pm
- ENTREPRENEURS FORUM #3... Saturday 19th July 2014 10:00am