- Company: Simple Alliance
- Deadline: Monday 31st December 2012
- Location: Valley Arcade, Nairobi
The primary function of this role is to contribute to the support, implementation and development of Business Systems and processes for the primary business functions.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
The delivery of reliable, supportable systems which facilitate Business processes and which fit into the overall Applications architecture. To work closely with business users and IT staff to understand, define and validate business requirements, and to produce and agree accurate specifications and business solutions against these requirements.
To understand the business-processes practised in designated areas of the business, and to contribute to the development and re-engineering of these processes delivering value-added business benefits. To contribute to the delivery, support, configuration, testing & maintenance of various Business Systems in designated areas of the business in accordance with business needs and IT strategies and architectures.
Experience / Knowledge Required
- Knowledge and understanding of WordPress, WHM, WHMCS, HTML, CSS
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment that is intent on delivering solutions to it’s customers in a timely manner.
- Must have well-developed communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must have knowledge of the Business Systems and Business Processes relevant to efficiently managing the business.
- Must have previous experience in supporting, analysing, configuring, testing, deploying and documenting various business systems and processes, however must be open to learning various internally/externally developed applications (Predominantly SQL, LAMP and Web based).
How to apply
Apply for this online at:
- NRBUZZ: Using M-Health services to support home-based health care... Thursday 18th September 2014 5:30pm
- INTEL-SPONSORED GAME DEVELOPER MEETUP... Saturday 6th September 2014 10:00am
- PHP User Group... Tuesday 2nd September 2014 5:30pm
- HOW DO YOU DEVELOP YOUR SOFTWARE... Wednesday 3rd September 2014 6:00pm