Senior Application Developer1
- Company: Horizon Contact Centers
- Deadline: Friday 25th January 2013
- Location: Nairobi
Horizon Contact Centers is a fully on demand International Contact Center and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) Company. Horizon has a world-class facility within Nairobi, Kenya fully enabled to service the global market by deploying the best of breed technology to run its operations 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We are looking to fill the following position;
Position: Senior Application and Database Developer and Administrator
(a) KPIs will be formulated and measure against the following:
- Ensure effective implementation of all departmental processes, policies and procedures.
- Efficient and effective automate at reasonable cost, ALL back office processes that have an impact on the most important unit of the organization, the production floor, to deliver real time operational stats to empower operations to make real time decisions. Efficient and effective automate all back office operations to ensure that all employees’ activities and task on any systems contribute to achieving their objectives. Provide metrics to show cost / revenue impact of workflow processes on Horizon’s bottom line.
- Work with Call Center Service Managers to ensure production workflows meet and exceed our client’s expectation and grow existing business from the client with the ultimate aim of establishing strategic alliance with the client.
- Ensure successful change management in the automation of the enterprises departmental business processes.
- Ability to lead effectively to ensure target objective are met for all projects.
- Ability to implement in timely manner all projects, which will include managing and mitigating risks.
(b) Knowledge, skills and experience
- 6 + years professional experience in a corporate enterprise setting with the following
- 6 + years in a Senior Technical Position Application/Database Developer with Experience C++, PHP, ASP, MySQL, LAMP, Linux, MS SQL, Oracle, and other object oriented;
- 6 + years experience in Technical Scoping and Specification, Accountability for the technical aspects of the implementation of project plans including technical design documents and diagrams;
- 6 + years experience of database design, management and development working with designers and developers.
- Bachelors degree and four years of related database administration experience and 6 plus years of related database support experience;
- Have in-depth knowledge of the software development life cycle, project management to met deadline and people management to ensure all projects are delivered in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Experience in CMM level 5 programming and project management environment is a big advantage.
How to apply
If you believe this is an exciting and challenging opportunity for you; then please go to www.horizoncontactcenters.com for more details and to apply. An attractive remuneration is offered for the above position. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Closing date is Friday 19th November 2012.
Also you can apply directly to: Nicholas Nganga, Director of Information Technology, Horizon Contact Centers Ltd.|
Gateway Park, Mombasa Road | P.O.Box 3027-00506, Nairobi, Kenya EA: Tel: +254 (20) 698 7000;+44 (0) 203 139 9000 | Direct Tel: +254 (0) 20 698 7072 |Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Website: www.horizoncontactcenters.com
- INTEL SHARK TANK... Wednesday 11th December 2013 5:00pm
- MARKETING AND PR WITH PATRICIA MBATIA... Monday 2nd December 2013 3:00pm
- AIRTEL MONEY DEVELOPER SESSION... Wednesday 4th December 2013 1:30pm