- Company: Kenya Medical Supplies Agency (KEMSA)
- Deadline: Friday 6th May 2011
- Location: Nairobi
The Kenya Medical Supplies Agency (KEMSA) Is a Stats Corporation established in 2000 with the mandate to Procure, Warehouse and Distribute medical commodities to over 5,000 public health facilities countrywide. The Agency wishes to recruit competent staff to fill existing vacancies in various departments as outlined below:
Reporting to the Senior Systems Developer, the primary purpose of the role is to develop custom application, develop and install enhancement and install application upgrades to support the Agency’s ICT systems and requirements.
The job holder will be required to:
- Analyze, design, programme and implement computer systems in consultation with the Senior Systems Developer 2 Produce systems documentation and user manuals.
- Develop and install enhancement and upgrade
- Provide user training on developed applications
- Provide user support on business systems
- Monitor business systems performance
- Do any other computer work from time to time as allocated by the Senior Systems Developer.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate should:
- Be a University Degree from a recognized university in IT or related field
- Be able to carry out application Development using JAVA or Windows and Linux Operating System Administration.
- Possess excellent working knowledge of Linux Mail Server and Open office
- Possess RDBMS management (Postgresql preferred)
- Be able to design and implement Jasper reports
- Have knowledge in Source Code versioning (Subversion.Git or CVS)
- Have at least 3 years experience in a similar position in a challenging environment.
How to apply
If you believe you are the right candidate and can clearly demonstrate your ability to meet the criteria given above, please submit your application with a detailed CV, stating your current position, current remuneration level, email and telephone contacts quoting the respective reference number for the position being applied for so as to reach us on or before 6th May 2011 addressed to:
The Chief Executive Officer,
Kenya Medical Supplies Agency (KEMSA)
13 Commercial Street, Industrial Area,
P.O. Box 47715, 00100
- NRBUZZ: Using M-Health services to support home-based health care... Thursday 18th September 2014 5:30pm
- INTEL-SPONSORED GAME DEVELOPER MEETUP... Saturday 6th September 2014 10:00am
- PHP User Group... Tuesday 2nd September 2014 5:30pm
- HOW DO YOU DEVELOP YOUR SOFTWARE... Wednesday 3rd September 2014 6:00pm