Part Time Web Developer for Short Term Project1
- Company: Blue Gate Technologies Ltd
- Deadline: Wednesday 31st October 2012
- Location: Nairobi
An exciting position for a part-time web developer has arisen in our Web Applications Development team. We are therefore seeking a passionate, creative and self-driven web developer who is interested in getting involved in all aspects of product development.
We are looking for fresh graduates or current university students seeking real-world experience. Initially, you will work on a project-by-project basis with the possibility of converting to a fulltime position in the near future depending on performance and the pace of our growth.
- Proven experience in developing web based applications.
- Passionate about developing world class web apps, with great user interfaces, user friendly and great user experiences.
- University degree in Computer Science, IT or any related field. Students currently undertaking studies in universities who feel they have what it takes may also apply.
- Your own PC or Laptop.
- Can work with minimum supervision.
- Fast learner.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Has a business development orientation. <= Not mandatory:)
How to apply
- We value good English writing skills; write us a good cover letter detailing why you are interested in the job, why you feel you are the best person for the job and what drives you.
- Include a detailed CV which should include projects you have done!
- Application deadline: Wednesday, 31rd October, 2012. Email application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
It is frustrating when after spending so much time and effort to put in a good job application, it sinks into a big black hole, never to get any feedback on it and the application status. We promise to reply to each and every application to communicate the stage in processing the application.
- INTEL SHARK TANK... Wednesday 11th December 2013 5:00pm
- MARKETING AND PR WITH PATRICIA MBATIA... Monday 2nd December 2013 3:00pm
- AIRTEL MONEY DEVELOPER SESSION... Wednesday 4th December 2013 1:30pm