Senior Software Engineer1
- Company: Caytree Partners
- Deadline: Sunday 18th November 2012
- Location: Nairobi
Are you a driven individual with a strong problem solving orientation? Do you enjoy tackling challenging problems? Do you find yourself looking outside your window at the end of a long evening only to find the sun rising after a long night immersed in code? Do you have a zeal for programming and pushing yourself to new heights? Are you looking for a working environment that will challenge you and grow your skills monumentally? Are you looking to be part of a growing company and being part of an organization where you can make a meaningful difference? Do you have a deep background in programming?
If you’ve answered yes to these questions, then Caytree Partners is looking for you!
Caytree Partners is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to build its internal technology platform and drive its software development efforts. The individual will be responsible for developing world-class, stable, reliable and secure production-grade cross platform software for cloud, mobile and stand-alone desktop environments. This individual will also share responsibility for visual aesthetics and user design, and will have final responsibility for building simple, easy to use, software with powerful underlying functionality.
The individual is expected to work collaboratively to provide guidance both within Caytree Partners and to clients on technical issues around software design and implementation as well as support as needed. The individual or team will work directly with clients and the Managing Partner. Depending on overall potential, this engineer may have additional managerial responsibilities for growing the development team.
The right candidate will also demonstrate the following mix of leadership and technical skills:
- Ability to work independently and as part of a diverse team
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to mentor other software developers to maintain vision and software quality
- Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly demanding and fast paced environment
- Expertise in delivering high-quality, innovative applications
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
We realize we are looking for a rock-star who is able to function proficiently across a wide array of programming disciplines. Although compensation will be commensurate with experience, we will work closely with the right person to design a highly competitive remuneration package.
For more information about our firm, please visit www.caytree.com
How to apply
Interested candidates should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with their CV and a cover letter. Applicants should indicate the number of years of experience with each technology in their application materials. Applications that do not follow these instructions will not be considered. Applicants will receive a response with a status of their application within a week of the close of the deadline.
- CryptoParty... Tuesday 15th April 2014 4:00pm
- QUALITY ASSURANCE TRAINING WITH OLIVER SZIMMETAT, MICROSOFT... Thursday 10th April 2014 10:00am
- NRBUZZ: WHAT ROLE DOES RESEARCH PLAY IN EDTECH?... Thursday 10th April 2014 5:30pm
- AFFORDABLE MANAGEMENT TRAINING WITH AFRICAN MANAGEMENT INITIATIVE... Tuesday 8th April 2014 9:00am