Seeking a Ridiculously Awesome Developer1
- Company: MPrep
- Deadline: Wednesday 7th November 2012
- Location: Nairoibi
MPrep aims to disrupt the educational status quo through widely-used mobile technology. We are an early-stage startup that has begun to make serious traction in the edtech world.
What we need now is another highly-committed person to add to our team: an
experienced developer with serious knowledge building platforms using:
- Java Script
- GIT Version
Main duties include:
• Interpreting user needs for platform updates
• Working with CTO to refine and manage the existing platform
• Developing and maintaining our website
• Coordinating with CTO to develop new versions of the platform
Must be dedicated, hard-working, honest, and passionate about education. Juggling experience and love of Breaking Bad a plus.
How to apply
Please send CV and brief explanation of interest to email@example.com if you are interested. We will short list serious candidates, and notify those selected to interview.
- Kids Hacker Camp: April Edition... Tuesday 22nd April 2014 9:00am
- CryptoParty... Tuesday 15th April 2014 4:00pm
- QUALITY ASSURANCE TRAINING WITH OLIVER SZIMMETAT, MICROSOFT... Thursday 10th April 2014 10:00am
- NRBUZZ: WHAT ROLE DOES RESEARCH PLAY IN EDTECH?... Thursday 10th April 2014 5:30pm