- Company: Longhorn Publishers
- Deadline: Friday 29th April 2011
- Location: Nairobi
Longhorn Publishers is a major player in the East African book publishing scene. We wish to recruit highly competent, proactive and self-driven persons for the above position, he or she will be reporting to the ICT Manager.
- Procurement of ICT equipments and services.
- Continuous review of the Navision System to ensure users’ requirements are met
- Provide ICT-related support
- Formulate ICT policies and procedures
- Ensure that daily backup ¡s done.
- Continuous review and documentation of changes made on all ICT systems
- Coordinate preventive maintenance activities
- Monitor Internet connectivity.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology
- 4 years relevant working experience
- Working knowledge of Linux, Windows & Storage System, mail servers, ERP (preferably Navision), Database, and firewall administration.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements, send your application quoting the reference number on the left-hand corner of the envelope to the address below. Enclose a detailed CV, copies of certificates, testimonials, names of three referees, so as to be received by 29 April 2011, to:
The Managing Director,
Longhorn Kenya Limited,
P.O. Box 18033 – 00500, Nairobi.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- The Cheetah Fund Crowdfunding Bootcamp... Thursday 9th October 2014 9:00am
- PHP USER GROUP MEETUP... Tuesday 7th October 2014 5:30pm
- Wireless Wednesday... Wednesday 1st October 2014 12:00pm
- Entrepreneurship Forum #5... Saturday 27th September 2014 1:00pm