- Company: Ecumenical Pharmaceutical Network
- Deadline: Monday 22nd October 2012
- Location: Nairobi
EPN is a Christian, non-profit, non-governmental organization composed as an international network with English and French as its core languages. The Secretariat is based in Nairobi. EPN’s purpose is to support the church health system provide quality pharmaceutical services. EPN is looking for IT support from an IT firm on a part time basis. The following is the task description:
- Antivirus Kit Administration
- Server Administration
- Optimal usage and configuration of the domain, computers, users etc
- Back-up Management and problem solving
- Proper set-up
- Permission on access and management
- Preventive maintenance (regular) of hardware
- Software maintenance (all working optimally and serving organizational needs)
- Hardware maintenance and/or repair
- New machines setup, configurations
- Managing the LAN
- Maintain support logs (also for each machine) and other related information;
- Research and recommendation of network and server hardware and software;
- Assist in installing, designing, configuring, and maintaining system hardware and software;
- Analyze and troubleshoot the network logs and tracks the nature and resolution of problems;
- Monitor usage to ensure security of data and access privileges
- Establish and maintain user e-mail accounts; manage anti-spam and anti-virus; research and troubleshoot e-mail problems by reviewing mail logs, records, providing solutions to user identified problems.
- Liaise with 3rd parties i.e. EPN website host or domain host as and when need arises
- The equipments include 17 computers including 2 servers, and 7 laptops. As well as manage and maintain 3 printers and 1 scanner.
How to apply
Interested IT firm should send their profile clearly demonstrating their experience in handling the above issues as well as a quotation for the support. The profile and quotation should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by 22 October 2012.
Only successful applications will be contacted.
- INTEL SHARK TANK... Wednesday 11th December 2013 5:00pm
- MARKETING AND PR WITH PATRICIA MBATIA... Monday 2nd December 2013 3:00pm
- AIRTEL MONEY DEVELOPER SESSION... Wednesday 4th December 2013 1:30pm