- Company: Elective Africa
- Deadline: Wednesday 7th November 2012
- Location: Nairobi
Elective Africa is an organizer of medical electives, projects and volunteer trips to Africa. We are looking for a talented creative designer who will create graphics for web user interfaces and print material. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a fast growing company where you can grow and utilize your talent.
- Works with the web developer to create clean artistic graphics for the main company website and other sites developed for the company.
- Develops graphics for marketing materials both print and online.
Skills and Abilities
- High degree of creativity, interaction design and problem solving ability
- Excellent presentation skills & and attention to detail
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks)
- Knowledge of web UI and print design
- Must have minimalist design aesthetic
- Must be conversant with current design principles
- Knowledge of front end web development an added advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to provide clear and patient instruction
- Ability to produce designs quickly and accurately
10. Good organization, verbal and writing skills.
11. Ability to work independently.
You must have formal training in creative design with either a bachelor’s degree or diploma.
You must have at least one-year experience with creative design and design software. You must have a portfolio of designs (including web UI). This position can be part time or full time. Final year design students will be considered.
How to apply
Application Process: Please send your application packet to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include:
- Updated curriculum vitae
- Copies of your academic and professional certificates
- Your design portfolio. Your application will not be considered without a graphic and web UI sample.
- A one-page statement on why you believe you are suited for this position.
- The Cheetah Fund Crowdfunding Bootcamp... Thursday 9th October 2014 9:00am
- PHP USER GROUP MEETUP... Tuesday 7th October 2014 5:30pm
- Wireless Wednesday... Wednesday 1st October 2014 12:00pm
- Entrepreneurship Forum #5... Saturday 27th September 2014 1:00pm